SSC GD Recruitment: Staff Selection Commission has released SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2021 notification for recruitment of Constables (GD) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs), NIA, SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles Exam. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the official site of SSC on ssc.nic.in.
The application process starting today (July 17) will conclude on August 31. A total of 25,271 vacancies in various armed forces would be filled by means of the examination.
SSC GD Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
- Male: 22424 Posts
- Female: 2847 Posts
Post Details :
- BSF : 7545
- CISF : 8464
- CRPF : 0
- SSB : 3806
- ITBP : 1431
- AR : 3785
- NIA : 0
- SSF : 240
SSC GD Recruitment 2021: Salary
- Selected candidates will get pay at the level of grade 3 which is in the bracket of Rs 21,700 to Rs 69,100.
SSC GD Recruitment 2021: Eligibility
- As for educational qualifications, candidates must have completed their Class 10 or Matriculation examination.
- Applicant should be at least 18 years old to be eligible to apply. The upper age is capped at 23 years. Age will be calculated as on August 1. Candidates belonging to the reserved category will get relaxation, as per the government norms.
SSC GD Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
- The selection process comprises of the computer-based exam, physical efficiency test/ physical standard test/ detailed medical exam/ review medical exam. Candidates who will qualify the exam will have to appear for document verification.
SSC GD Recruitment 2021: How to apply, application fees
- Candidates interested are advised to fill the online application process at the earliest on ssc.nic.in. To apply, simply click on New Registration on the website and start the application process.
- The application fee is Rs 100/-. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
SSC GD Constable Admit Card 2021 :
- SSC Constable GD Admit Card will be uploaded on the website of the concerned Regional Offices of the Commission in the month of at least one week before the examination ( las week of July 2021).