Indian Army JAG Recruitment 2021 vacancy out eligible candidates can apply online trough out the official website of Indian army @joinindianarmy.nic.in other details are given below
No. of posts: 08
Name of posts: JAG Entry Scheme 27th Course to be commenced in October 2021
Course Name: Judge Advocate General Batch (Unmarried Male & Female for October 2021)
- Minimum 55% aggregate marks in LLB Degree (three years professional after graduation or five years after 10+2 examination). The candidates should be eligible for registration as an advocate with the Bar Council of India/State. The candidate should be from a College/University recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- 21 to 27 years as of 01 Jul 2021 (Born not earlier than 02 Jul 1994 and not later than 01 Jul 2000; both dates inclusive).
- The selection will be done on the basis of:
Shortlisting of Applications: Shortlisted candidates will be called for SSB Interview. Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in stage I will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interview is five days and details of the same are available on official website of Directorate General of Recruiting i.e, www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Medical Examination: Those who qualify in the SSB will undergo medical test.
- Merit List – It is to be noted that mere qualifying at the SSB interview does not confirm final selection. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidate at SSB interview.
How to Apply:
- Eligible & interested candidates can apply on official website by clicking on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’ (Registrations not required, if already registered).
- Application start from: 06/05/2021
- Last date for application: 04/06/2021 (till 03:00 PM)