how to Apply driving license 2021:Now licensed with the new government rule It has become very necessary. Here is a post on how to apply for a driving license, here is how to learn it.
The new governmental rules are very rigid, so driver’s licences are very important.
Documents required for driving license
Proof of Age (any of the materials below)
- Birth Certificate
- PAN Card
- 10th Class mark sheet
- Transfer certificate from any school to any class with the birthdate printed on it.
Proof of address required for DL
- Permanent proof of address (any one from the following):
- Aadhaar Card
- Self-owned house agreement
- Electricity bill (issued in applicants name)
- LIC bond
- Voters ID Card
- Rental agreement and LPG bill
- Ration card
- Current Proof of address (any one from the following):
- Rental contract and electric bill.
Apply for DL online
- Applying for a driver’s license online is a simple process with just a few steps.
- Check out the official Sarathi website of the Ministry of Road Transport and HiIn the “Sarathi Services” column, select “New Driving license.”license.”
- You will be redirected to a new webpage, which will have full details on it.
- Read the instructions, download the form and complete all the required details.
How to apply for a DL in RTO or offline in India
The steps below will help you understand how to request an offline driver’s licence.
- The applicant must obtain a Form 4, which is the form for applying for a motor vehicle driver’s licence in India.
- The form is available for download from the Government Transportation Web site.
- Complete the application form and submit it with other documents such as proof of age and proof of address to the RTO in the jurisdiction in which you live.
- Also, program an RTO driver’s license test slot and pay the fee to take the test.
- Be present at the Driver’s License Review Centre by the specified time and date.
- Once you complete the test and your driver’s license will be assigned on-site or sent to your registered address.
- Furthermore, if you take driving lessons from a driving school, the school will help you apply for a driver’s licence.
- Once the form is submitted, an automatically generated web application number will be displayed on the screen.
Things to do if you lost your Driving Licence:
- File a complaint and ensure you receive a copy of the first Information Report (IRR).
- Visit the solicitor’s office for an affidavit on stamped paper. The affidavit will serve as proof that you have sworn an oath in front of the relevant officer that your licence is lost.